Saturday, October 31st, 2015; 6pm until 7:30pm
Fond du Lac Credit Union, Wilderness Resort, Attitude Sports, Fond du Lac Firefighters Local 400,
ONLY CHILDREN 4-12 YEARS OF AGE ARE ELIGIBLE
Take the Pledge:
1. I WILL NOT go Trick or Treating alone.
2. I WILL do my Trick or Treating in my own neighborhood.
3. I WILL do my Trick or Treating during the suggested hours.
(Saturday, October 31st, 3:30-5:30)
4. I WILL NOT damage or destroy other people’s property.
5. I WILL go straight home after Trick or Treating is done.
5. I WILL listen to News-Talk 1450 KFIZ during the Halloween Party.
Follow the Directions:
ANNUAL KFIZ HALLOWEEN PARTY form (183 KB)
1. Fill out the entry form accurately.
2. Only one entry per child
3. Have a parent or guardian sign the entry form.
4. Mail to or drop off at;
News-Talk 1450 KFIZ Halloween Party
254 Winnebago Drive
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
5. Do your Trick or Treating in your area during the suggested hours.
6. Be listening to News-Talk 1450 KFIZ for the Halloween Party at 5:15pm
7. Only children ages 4-12 are eligible.
How Prizes Will Be Given Away
1. All entry forms received will be placed in a giant rotating container.
2. The telephone number listed on the entry form will be dialed.
3. If the child whose name is on the entry form is home, that child will receive one of the prizes. Winner’s names will be announced periodically during the show.
4. If the child that is called is not home, their name will be eliminated and another will be drawn, so stay near your phones and keep the lines open! If an answering machine is reached, we WILL NOT call back!