2014 Garden Walk To Benefit Community Care Fund
A key part of Agnesian HealthCare’s mission is to treats all patients with dignity and respect, regardless of their ability to pay. Agnesian HealthCare has a number of programs to assist patients with payment, including its Community Care Program. These programs support Agnesian HealthCare’s mission to give quality medical care to everyone in the communities it serves.
This year’s Garden Walk & Art Fair, sponsored by the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation, will help raise money to help support the Community Care Fund, which assists the medical needs of the uninsured or underinsured.
The 2014 Garden Walk & Art Fair is set from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, July 13, rain or shine.
“As a faith-based ministry, Agnesian HealthCare helps provide many free and low-cost services and collaborate with local partners to improve access to care,” says Rita Meidam, Agnesian HealthCare Foundation executive director. “The goal is to strengthen the overall health of our population, with particular emphasis on aiding the less fortunate. This is done to be consistent with our mission.”
Once a completed Community Care Fund application is received, and eligibility requirements are met, the Community Care Fund can assist at no charge or at a discount for services that are medically necessary. For more information about the Community Care Fund, call (920) 926-4959.
Garden walk organizers expect more than 500 visitors from all parts of Wisconsin who will have the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature and the joy and inspiration of gardening.
Six beautiful gardens will be featured this year. Guests are also invited to an exciting Art Fair with unique items from talented area artists at W3950 Highway 23, Fond du Lac.
Tickets are available for $15 at Agnesian HealthCare Information Desks, Agnesian HealthCare Foundation, Waupun Memorial Hospital Information Desk and Stuart’s Landscaping & Garden Center. For more information, call (920) 926-4959.
This year’s garden properties are located at:
- W2545 Blackberry Drive, Mt. Calvary (Steve & Mary Zimmerman)
- W3950 Highway 23, Fond du Lac (Art Fair: Free SPIRIT Riders)
- W3879 Somerset Court, Fond du Lac (Dave & Sue Head)
- 560 Russell Street, Fond du Lac (Jim & Sandra Caliva)
- 491 Highland Court, Fond du Lac (Gerald & Sue Dorst)
- 484 Highland Court, Fond du Lac (Ruth Iacoviello)
Stuart’s Landscaping & Garden Center, and Commonwealth Landscape & Maintenance are helping to sponsor the event.
Please remember a few rules before posting comments:
- If you don't want people to see your email address, simply type in the URL of your favorite website or leave the field empty.
- Try to be civil to your fellow readers.
- Stay on topic. We want to hear your opinions and thoughts, but please only comment about the specified topic in article.