Dryer Fire Quickly Extinguished
Fond du Lac firefighters responded to a dryer fire at 565 Marshall Avenue just before 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon. The dryer was located in the basement and a resident had moved it to the center of room, but was unsuccessful in trying to extinguish it. Fire crews quickly put out the fire. The fire was contained to the dryer. Division Chief of Fire Prevention Troy Haase says smoke detectors were working in the residence and were going off when they arrived. The Fond du Lac Police Department assisted with scene security, and traffic control. Fond du Lac Fire Department photo.
Please remember a few rules before posting comments:
- If you don't want people to see your email address, simply type in the URL of your favorite website or leave the field empty.
- Try to be civil to your fellow readers.
- Stay on topic. We want to hear your opinions and thoughts, but please only comment about the specified topic in article.