Gas Leak In FDL
About a dozen homes on Marquette Street in Fond du Lac were evacuated this morning for a gas leak. A 1-inch gas main was hit at 344 Marquette Street during street construction causing the leak. Fire Chief Peter O’Leary says homes were evacuated as a precaution while Alliant Energy crews clamped off the leak. The time of the call was just before 9 a.m.
Please remember a few rules before posting comments:
- If you don't want people to see your email address, simply type in the URL of your favorite website or leave the field empty.
- Try to be civil to your fellow readers.
- Stay on topic. We want to hear your opinions and thoughts, but please only comment about the specified topic in article.