Holiday Inn Evacuated For Smoke In Building
The Holiday Inn in Fond du Lac had to be evacuated early this morning after smoke was reported in the building. Guests of the hotel were evacuated for a short time while City firefighters investigated. It was determined the smoke came from an overheated heating unit. The fire department was dispatched for the call around 2:45 a.m. this morning. Photo courtesy FDL Fire Dept.
Please remember a few rules before posting comments:
- If you don't want people to see your email address, simply type in the URL of your favorite website or leave the field empty.
- Try to be civil to your fellow readers.
- Stay on topic. We want to hear your opinions and thoughts, but please only comment about the specified topic in article.