Mobile Home Fire In Town Of Calumet
09-Feb-2014Fire destroyed a mobile home in the Town of Calumet late Saturday night. Fond du Lac County Sheriff’s officials say residents in the mobile home at N10280 County Highway W were able to get safely out of it. The fire appears to have started from a wood burning stove inside the residence. The property is owned by Kevin Tasch and the resident was Robin Voldness. Fire departments from Calumet, Mt. Calvary, St. Cloud, Stockbridge and the Town of Fond du Lac battled the blaze. The time of the fire call was 10:48 p.m.
Please remember a few rules before posting comments:
- If you don't want people to see your email address, simply type in the URL of your favorite website or leave the field empty.
- Try to be civil to your fellow readers.
- Stay on topic. We want to hear your opinions and thoughts, but please only comment about the specified topic in article.