New FCEDC Board Of Directors Members
Eight new members have been added to the Fond du Lac County Economic Development Corporation’s Board of Directors. They represent a who’s who of area companies including Mercury Marine, the Bank of Oakfield, Grande Cheese, The Commonwealth Companies, Wells Vehicle Electronics, Fox Valley Savings Bank, Bomier Properties and J.F. Ahern. The FCEDC is implementing the New Prosperity Initiative, which it’s hoped will create a new level of economic growth expansion for Fond du Lac County and all its communities. The addition of the new board members is intended to enhance the expertise of the organization to successfully achieve new prosperity for the County. FCEDC Chair Dan Vande Zande says, “We are excited about the capabilities of the FCEDC Board which is being enhanced by the addition of new business leaders.” New Board Members include:
• Mike Gyorog, Vice-President Global Service and Parts, Mercury Marine
• Ryan Kamphuis, President, Bank of Oakfield
• Todd Koss, Chief Financial Officer, Grande Cheese
• Louie A. Lange III, President, The Commonwealth Companies
• David Peace, President, Wells Vehicle Electronics
• James Rothenbach, President and CEO, Fox Valley Savings Bank
• Troy Rademann, Senior Advisor, Bomier Properties
• Bob Mathews, Chief Financial Officer, J. F. Ahern
Please remember a few rules before posting comments:
- If you don't want people to see your email address, simply type in the URL of your favorite website or leave the field empty.
- Try to be civil to your fellow readers.
- Stay on topic. We want to hear your opinions and thoughts, but please only comment about the specified topic in article.