Samaritan Clinic Raffle Winner
“Shut up,” that was part of the good-natured reaction Dr. Alyssa Stephenson of Fond du Lac had when Dr. Joe Kemp informed her she was the winner of the top prize in the Samaritan Clinic Cash Raffle this afternoon. She is the winner of the $100,000 top prize. Alyssa is a podiatrist and foot surgeon for Agnesian HealthCare and told Kemp, who was co-chair for this year’s raffle, that the Samaritan Clinic is “a wonderful organization” and that she sees patients through the clinic. Money raised by the annual raffle benefits the clinic and the healthcare services it provides to the uninsured and needy.
Other prize winners include:
· 2nd prize, $15,000: Mike Schwarze, Fond du Lac
· 3rd prize, $10,000: Sandra Randall, Fond du Lac
· 4th prize, $5,000: Cyril Serwe, Campbellsport
· 5th prize, $4,000: John Schatz, Oshkosh
· 6th prize, $3,000: Danelle Phillips, Berlin
· 7th prize, $2,000: Darold Collien, Oakfield
· 8th to 11th prizes, $1,000 each: Kenneth Scholz, Fond du Lac; Employees of Holiday Automotive; Debra Kay Steiner, Fond du Lac; Daniel Geib, Fond du Lac
· 12th to 25th prizes, $500: Betty Kovacs, Fond du Lac; Diane Wagner and Colleen Costello, Eden; Doug Meyer, Appleton; Sean Little, Fond du Lac; Wendy Donnelly, Chilton; Lisa Head, city unknown; David Miller, Fond du Lac; Trisha Marks, Fond du Lac; Lynn and Peggy Birschbach, Mt. Calvary; Kathra Clark, Kiel; Sara Charneski, Fond du Lac; Kristyne Case, Mayville; Robert Blonien, Mt. Calvary; Robert Immel, Fond du Lac
Please remember a few rules before posting comments:
- If you don't want people to see your email address, simply type in the URL of your favorite website or leave the field empty.
- Try to be civil to your fellow readers.
- Stay on topic. We want to hear your opinions and thoughts, but please only comment about the specified topic in article.