Unattended Cooking Fire In FDL
An unattended cooking resulted in a stove fire at 134 Forest Avenue in Fond du Lac Friday afternoon. Fire Department officials say they were dispatched at 3:13 p.m. The fire was contained to the stove and was quickly extinguished. Paramedics treated one person at the scene. There was moderate smoke damage to the residence. Police assisted with traffic control and the fire investigation. The Red Cross was called to assist the family. Fond du Lac Fire Department photo.
Please remember a few rules before posting comments:
- If you don't want people to see your email address, simply type in the URL of your favorite website or leave the field empty.
- Try to be civil to your fellow readers.
- Stay on topic. We want to hear your opinions and thoughts, but please only comment about the specified topic in article.