Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers Award Scholarships
Six area high school seniors who intend to pursue careers in healthcare have been awarded scholarships from the Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers.
Winners of the $1,000 scholarships are:
- Meg Mengert, a senior at the Fond du Lac High School, plans to pursue a nursing degree from Edgewood College. Her parents are Paul and Melissa Mengert.
- Julia Weber, a senior at the Markesan High School, has been accepted at Carroll University to pursue a nursing degree. Her parents are Pamela Weber and the late Loren Weber.
- Melissa Eilbes, a senior at Mayville High School, plans to attend Lawrence University College to pursue a career as an anesthesiologist. Her parents are Craig and Mary Beth Eilbes.
- Maya Gengler, a senior at Lomira High School, plans to attend the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh to pursue a nursing degree with a minor in business. Her parents are Dan and Kelly Gengler.
- Katelyn Wulff, a senior at Lomira High School, plans to attend the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh to pursue a nursing degree. Her parents are James and Christine Wulff.
- Brandi Monsivais, a senior at Markesan High School, is a recipient of $500 technical school scholarship. She plans to attend Moraine Park Technical College to pursue a radiography career. Her parents are Franci Monsivais and Kelli Schueler.