Dryer Fire Displaces Residents in Fond du Lac

Photo courtesy FDL Fire & Rescue on Facebook

Fond du Lac Fire and Rescue reported to a house fire on Monday evening. Fire crews were called to 276 4th Street around 9:47 pm. Upon arriving, the fire was found to have started in the laundry room. It is believed the fire was contained to the dryer. The fire was put out, but not before causing smoke and heat damage to the home. There were no injuries, and all residents in the home were able to evacuate safely. The Red Cross is providing assistance to the family.