FDL County Health To Host Booster Clinic
The Fond du Lac County Health Department is partnering with the AMI Expeditionary Healthcare to provide Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson booster vaccines to eligible individuals.
On Friday, November 12, a drive-thru vaccine clinic will take place at the Cow Palace on the Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds (520 Fond du Lac Ave, Fond du Lac, WI 54935) from 8AM – 4PM or until capacity has been met. No insurance, appointment, or ID required. Pediatric Pfizer
vaccines will not be available at the clinic.
Pfizer and Moderna Eligibility Completed initial series (2 doses) at least 6 months ago AND meet at least one of the below criteria:
Ages 18-64 with certain medical conditions or live in long term care settings
Employees and residents at increased risk
o First responders (healthcare workers, firefighters, police, congregate care staff)
o Education staff (teachers, support staff, daycare workers)
o Food and agricultural workers
o Manufacturing workers
o Corrections workers
o U.S Postal Service workers
o Public transit workers
o Grocery store workers
Johnson & Johnson Eligibility Completed initial series (1 dose) at least 2 months ago AND are age 18 or older.
Individuals will request their booster type on site.
To register for the COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic, please go to:
1) Please leave the Registration Code as is (it will automatically generate when you click the link above).
2) Enter the captcha code on the screen to proceed.
3) Enter your information and answer the screening questions.
4) IF you get this pop-up box: “At this time, a booster dose is not recommended.
If you continue to schedule an appointment, you may be turned away from the clinic location without a dose.” – It’s ok! It should allow you to continue to register. If it doesn’t; just show up at the clinic on November 12 and we’ll assist you.
5) NO insurance information needed.
6) Agree to the attestations.
7) Change the date range to include November 12.
8) Select one of the 30-minute time slots – and then you’re done!
For more information on additional vaccination options, visit the Fond du Lac County COVID-19 webpage at www.fdlco.wi.gov.