FDL County Vaccine Clinic Set For March 31
The Fond du Lac County Health Department will host a vaccine clinic on Wednesday, March 31 from 10:00 a.m.-1:40 p.m. at the Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds Expo Building located at 520 Fond du Lac Ave, Fond du Lac, WI 54935. This clinic is open to all eligible individuals interested in receiving the vaccine.
TO SIGN UP:
- Click this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050945aea62aa5fe3-03312021
- Select your desired time slot, by selecting “Sign Up “ Then select Submit and Sign Up at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm your selected time and date, and complete all required information, then select Sign Up Now.
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly that will allow you to verify your appointment time. This will also give you access to the Consent Form, the Fact Sheet, and the Address for the clinic.
- Any Fond du Lac County resident that has a barrier preventing them from scheduling online may call the health department at 920-929-3085. Spanish speaking staff and interpretation is available.
Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. You must show up at your appointment time and you will enter through the main double doors. Face masks are required and social distancing will be maintained.
Here is a consent form for the vaccine: form. It is also available in Spanish; click here for that form. If you have access, please print and fill out PRIOR to your appointment. If you cannot, one will be provided for you onsite. To view the fact sheet on this vaccine, please click here.
If you have mobility or translation concerns, please bring someone to your appointment who can assist you.
Participants will not be allowed to be vaccinated if they:
- Feel ill with fever
- Have had COVID in the last 10 days
- Have received any other vaccines within 14 days prior to vaccination
IF SIGN UP IS FULL OR FOR ALL FUTURE SIGN UPS VISITwww.fdlco.wi.gov. NEW LINK UPDATED EVERY THURSDAY at 9:00 A.M. FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE CLINIC. If you have any questions in regards to your appointment please call 920-929-3085.