FDL Fire & Rescue Treats Construction Worker Who Was Electrocuted
Fond du Lac Fire and Rescue was called to a report of a construction worker being electrocuted on Monday morning. Fire and EMS crews were dispatched to 792 Forest Circle around 8:15 AM where a man reportedly had been holding onto a pole, which accidentally came into contact with a primary electrical line. Crews assessed and treated the patient on the scene – the patient refused transport to the hospital. Alliant Energy and the City Building Inspector assisted at the scene.