Fire Destroys Home In The Town Of Eldorado
Fire destroyed a home at N8375 Moon Road in the Town of Eldorado Friday afternoon. Fond du Lac County Sheriff’s officials say a neighbor reported the fire at 1:22 p.m. The homeowners Duane and Eveline Spano were not at home at the time of the blaze. The fire appears to have started from an extension cord in the living room. The house was a total loss. No injuries were reported during the fire. In addition to Sheriff’s deputies fire departments from Eldorado, Rosendale, Van Dyne, Nekimi, and Markesan and Eden fought the blaze. North Fond du Lac Ambulance, and first responders from Eldorado and Lamartine also responded to the scene.