Grothman On Federal Budget Efforts

Congressman Glenn Grothman says they have no control over more than two-thirds of the Federal Budget. He says that’s because 70 percent of the budget involves mandatory spending. He says he will still do what he can to see costs are kept down. He says he will do what he can to see that the other 30 percent of the budget is reduced because the country is already over $19 trillion in debt. He says they are also working on a new tax proposal. He says he hopes the proposal will help people in the Middle Class.