House Fire In The Town Of Hartford

Nine fire departments battled a house
fire in the Town of Hartford Saturday night. Washington County Sheriff’s
officials say the family was able to get safely out of the home in the 7600
block of Pond Road. When deputies and Hartford firefighters arrived smoke and
flames were coming from the chimney and roof of the single family home.
Firefighters extinguished the blaze on the main floor kitchen and living room
area. Damage was estimated at $200,000. No injuries were reported.