Leaders Announced for UW Oshkosh Campuses
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Chancellor Andrew Leavitt has announced the leadership for the UW-Fond du Lac and UW-Fox Valley campuses, retaining all members of the previous UW Colleges Northeast Region leadership team. These two access campuses were joined with UW Oshkosh on July 1, 2018, as part of the UW System restructuring project approved by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
“Our Fond du Lac and Fox Valley campuses have enjoyed strong, local leadership for years. Everyone on this team has been actively engaged in the restructuring process. Each will be an integral part of the transition and implementation work ahead. Their combined experiences will be invaluable to us as we continue to shape our future together,” Chancellor Leavitt said.
Named to the UW Oshkosh access campus leadership team are:
- Martin Rudd, Assistant Chancellor for Access Campuses
- Renee Anderson, Regional Executive Assistant
- Bill Bultman, Campus Administrator, Fox Campus; Associate Dean for Academic Affairs for Access Campuses
- Laurie Krasin, Director of Communications for Access Campuses
- Suzanne Lawrence, Regional Director of Continuing Education (reporting to the Division of Online and Continuing Education)
- Kevin Newhouse, Regional Supervisor of Facilities
- Carla Rabe, Associate Dean for Student Affairs for Access Campuses (reporting to the Division of Student Affairs)
- Bethany Rusch, Campus Administrator, Fond du Lac Campus; Associate Dean for Administration and Finance for Access Campuses
Rudd will guide the regional leadership team and remain actively involved in community outreach; engagement with county and municipal partners; strategic planning and identifying opportunities for growth in the region through the access campuses.
“I will look to this team to find opportunities to expand and improve our university’s service to students and communities in the region,” Chancellor Leavitt said. “I am grateful that they have all chosen to become a part of the new university.”