Local Crews Called Out To Pole Barn Fire

Fire crews were on the scene Friday night in the town of Empire. Calls came in at about 7:30pm, for reports of a structure fire on Walnut Rd. When fire fighters arrived, they found a pole shed on fire. Crews were able to contain the fire, but not before it wiped out a boat, tools, and other miscellaneous items. The cause of the fire is suspected to be from a battery charger inside the shed. The fire is not considered suspicious and there were no injuries sustained during the incident.  Fire departments from Eden, Town of Fond du Lac, Mt. Calvary, Campbellsport, Lomira, and Brownsville assisted at the scene.