Mobile Home Fire In NFDL

No one was injured in a fire at a North Fond du Lac mobile home park Sunday afternoon. Firefighters responded to 9 Cardinal Court at 1:45 p.m. North Fond du Lac Fire Chief Jake Flaherty says an electrical fire started underneath a mobile home. An extension cord was run the length of the home and plugged into an outlet that malfunctioned. The cord was being used for a heating element wrapped around a water pipe. Flaherty says there was some minor damage to the outside of the home and minor water damage on the inside. Fond du Lac and Van Dyne Fire Departments provided mutual aid. A neighbor called the fire in.