News > Local News > Mobile Home Fire In Town Of Calumet

Mobile Home Fire In Town Of Calumet

Fire destroyed a mobile home in the Town of Calumet late Saturday night. Fond du Lac County Sheriff’s officials say residents in the mobile home at N10280 County Highway W were able to get safely out of it. The fire appears to have started from a wood burning stove inside the residence. The property is owned by Kevin Tasch and the resident was Robin Voldness. Fire departments from Calumet, Mt. Calvary, St. Cloud, Stockbridge and the Town of Fond du Lac battled the blaze. The time of the fire call was 10:48 p.m.