NFL Launches NFL+
LAUNCH OF NFL+ ALLOWS FANS IN GREEN BAY TO FOLLOW THE PACKERS ALL SEASON
Exclusive Streaming Subscription Service Available TODAY
Mobile Access to Every Packers Sunday Afternoon & Primetime Game Live
‘NFL+’ Available in the NFL App & NFL.com Starting at $4.99/Month
NFL+ – the National Football League’s exclusive video streaming subscription service – officially launches providing fans in the Green Bay area the best way to follow the Packers all season long.
With NFL+, Packers fans can take their game on the go. NFL+ offers fans in the Green Bay market access to every Packers Sunday afternoon game live on phones and tablets. Additionally, fans can also watch every primetime regular season and postseason game on mobile devices, including the five Packers appearances during primetime this season.
Green Bay Packers 2022 Primetime Games Offered Through NFL+ (Mobile Only)
- Sunday Night Football in Week 2 (Sept. 18) vs. Chicago Bears
- Sunday Night Football in Week 8 (Oct. 30) vs. Buffalo Bills
- Thursday Night Football in Week 11 (Nov. 17) vs. Tennessee Titans
- Sunday Night Football in Week 12 (Nov. 27) vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Monday Night Football in Week 15 (Dec. 19) vs. Los Angeles Rams
Additional benefits to NFL+ users include live out-of-market preseason games across all devices (excluding Packers preseason games shown in the Green Bay market), live local and national audio for every NFL game, NFL Network shows on-demand, NFL Films archives and more.
“Today marks an important day in the history of the National Football League with the launch of NFL+,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. “The passionate and dedicated football fans are the lifeblood of the NFL, and being able to reach and interact with them across multiple platforms is incredibly important to us. We look forward to continuing to grow NFL+ and deepening our relationship with fans across all ages and demographics, providing them access to a tremendous amount of NFL content, including the most valuable content in the media industry: live NFL games.”
NFL+ is available in the NFL App across all app stores for $4.99/month or $39.99/year. Fans can upgrade to NFL+ Premium for $9.99/month or $79.99/year, which offers all of the features of NFL+ as well as full and condensed game replays and the All-22 Coaches Film. (With the launch of NFL+, NFL Game Pass will no longer be offered in the United States.)
Provided below is a breakdown of the NFL+ and NFL+ Premium products:
- Live local and primetime games on mobile and tablet devices
- Live out-of-market preseason games across all devices
- Live game audio (home, away and national calls) for every game of the season
- NFL library programming on-demand (ad-free)
- $4.99/month or $39.99/year
- NFL+ Premium (includes features of product formerly known as NFL Game Pass)
- All features of NFL+
- Full game replays across devices (ad-free)
- Condensed game replays across devices (ad-free)
- Coaches Film including All-22 (ad-free)
- $9.99/month or $79.99/year
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL RedZone, NFL Films, NFL.com, the NFL app, NFL+ and streaming service, the NFL Channel.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can be streamed live through the NFL app and NFL Network app on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku and Xbox One). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.