Shuttle Service And Alternative Parking For Breakfast On The Farm
The Fond du Lac Area Breakfast on the Farm is just days away and getting there has been made even easier! A free and convenient shuttle service will bring attendees to and from the Breakfast for the duration of the event.
Due to the wet weather the Fond du Lac area has been experiencing this week, transportation services and designated parking areas will be in place to assist Breakfast-goers.
- PARKING: Parking will be available on a three-mile stretch of Townline Road, from HWY N to Lincoln Road. This area will be reduced to one-way traffic to accommodate parking. Shuttle pick-up areas will be located and clearly marked along the route to transport guests to the farm entrance. NOTE: Handicap parking will still be available on the Ruedinger Farm grounds.
- SHUTTLE SERVICE: Shuttles will run throughout the morning to and from the Breakfast. The shuttles will depart from the Friendship Learning Center, located just off Prospect Avenue at 1115 Thurke Avenue in North Fond du Lac, and will transport attendees to the entrance of the farm. Shuttles will run continually, to and from the farm for the duration of the event. Signage will direct guests to the Friendship Learning Center and the exact pick-up area at the Center will be clearly marked. (Estimated shuttle trip is 10 minutes, one-way.)
Questions regarding parking for the Breakfast on the Farm can be directed to the Fond du Lac Area Association of Commerce at (920) 921-9500. Information can also be found at www.fdlac.com.
About the 2014 Fond du Lac Breakfast on the Farm
DATE: Sunday, June 22, 2014
TIME: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
LOCATION: Ruedinger Farms (W7222 Cemetery Road, Van Dyne, WI)
COST: $6 in Advance / $7 at the Door (children 5 and under are free).
* Tickets are available now at the Association of Commerce, as well as at many local banks.
- Large Country-style Breakfast (MENU: Eggs with Ham and Cheese (Mushrooms optional); Sausage; Watermelon; Doughnut Holes; Coffee; Milk)
- $1 Culver’s Custard Sundaes, with proceeds benefiting the Ag Ambassador Program
- Farm Tours, Antique Farm Equipment Display and Family Activities
- Alliant Energy Kiddie Pedal Tractor Pull