Two Hospitalized in Downtown Oshkosh Fire

Two people are expected to be just fine after being hospitalized due to a fire inside a building along High Avenue in Oshkosh early Saturday morning. Around 1:15am, crews found heavy smoke coming from the building and filling the street.
One person was reportedly stuck inside, but they were rescued from an upstairs back window. The building is home to the High Image Salon and six apartment units above it.
The fire was under control by about 5:30am, but the surrounding streets were closed to traffic for several hours.