Two Men Revived After Being Found on Sidewalk after Overdosing
A good Samaritan is being credited with saving the lives of
two people early Thursday morning. Fond du Lac Fire and Rescue responded to the
300 block of east Merrill Avenue just before 5:30 AM for a report of two men
passed out on the sidewalk and not responding. A woman driving on Merrill Avenue
stopped and called 9-1-1 when she saw the two men lying on the sidewalk. Paramedics
arrived and treated both for a drug overdose and for hypothermia. Both were conscious
when they were taken to St. Agnes Hospital.